Wednesday, May 1, 2013

250 words


My life. Started with my mommy and daddy. Yes I still call them that. I love them with all my heart. They raised four kids to be best friends. I have one brother who always has my back an older sister who I want to be just like and a baby sister who I made into my mini me. I lived in the same house my whole childhood. (the house my dad was also raised in) I went to cosmetology school when I was 17. Worked and lived on my own for four years. At one point in time I had three jobs. I then found and fell madly in love with the Mr. we didn't waist any time. Got married, made babies and going to school. Some days are hard but most are amazing. My life is my family but I also enjoy warm weather, cold lemonade, swim suites, anything with sugar and snuggles. I am very touchy and want to hug everyone. I wish so badly I could play the piano and sing. I wish I could paint. I wish I had a way with words and could write all the emotions I am feeling and help others in their lives. I think I am pretty tender and care deeply for others. I keep a constant prayer in my heart for all those dear to me.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a picture! We're dressed the same and I'm even smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor brother!! I like how he sits a little farther away!! Super cute & I love that you are still close to your siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture!! So many years ago.. so many great memories!! Love your smile!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful story. I always envy those with such happy childhood memories!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)