Thursday, November 1, 2012

our HALLOWEEN


I hope you all had a Happy Halloween.
We sure did! 

Jays and I were/are SOUL MATES

My babies were little Despicable Me Minions.

Our family.
I know our costumes don't coordinate with the kids. 
Maybe next year.

Ty had a blast this year.

Every time we would go to a car he would look at me
like "your ok with this??"

His favorite this year was Reese's

Ember was so darling. 

They both stayed super warm too!!!

My niece was also minni mouse
so we had to get a picture together!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
 

12 comments:

  1. oh my gosh….I love the minions! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW cute they are! :) And your couples costume was a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the despicable me costumes! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those costumes are too cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a blast! The little minions are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your children do look darling and you are way to creative my friend! I LOVE your costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww these costumes rock! Love the kid's yellow costume :-)
    PS: we're having a jewelry giveaway on the blog this week - you're invited! Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! I think you do it different to Australia.. haven't heard of kids going up to cars before?

    http://babytiley.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I don't know what's cuter - the soul mates or the minions! What a gorgeous (and photogenic!) family you have!

    P.S. I just found your blog, and it's so cute. I'm your newest follower! Let's be blog friends?

    Brooke

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! The costumes turned out great and your kiddos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha i LOVE that they were minions. adorable.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)