Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mothering two


I worried and worried over how Ty would react to Ember.
I thought I wouldn't be able to give them both the attention they deserve. 
Thinking Ty would feel neglected. 
I had awful nightmares about them both needing me at the same time and I couldn't be there.


However, Ty fell as much in love with his baby sister as Jayson and I did.


He still needs just as much attention, if not more. 


But he is always worried and concerned about "baybee"


If she is crying he will do one of two things.
At first he would grab her binki and try to get her to take it.
-actually nice for me-
But the last two days if she cries he come over to me and tries to pull my shirt up so I can feed her.
Adorable and innocent 

***********************************************************************************
I get overwhelmed.
I have had a few emotional breakdowns.
I don't know how to find time for myself yet.  -hot shower, makeup-
I still worry about everything.

But being a mommy is not about being perfect.

My mother said
"Your dishes wont rot and neither will your kids, so if they don't get washes every single day..it will be ok."

-hope I got that right-

8 comments:

  1. I love that name "Ember" super cute! All of the pictures are great. Your mom is right! Don't be so hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, first off, Congratulations!Ember is so pretty and together with Ty, they look so adorable!Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little girl!Congrats!!I am a new follower from the bog hop!Stop by when you have a minute!http://www.erika-shineon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you and your family! Such cute pictures! Mothering 2 can be a real challenge but so rewarding. I know my daughter is and continues to be her little brother's biggest fan and a HUGE helper to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll get through it, and it gets easier. Ours are 15 months apart and it was quite a struggle at first! Very cute pictures!!

    Lindsey @ GrowingKidsMinistry.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopped over here from MMM - we have two as well and quite close together. So many worries at the beginning, but soon you get the hang of it. When I had one he had a bath every night, now with two we definitely don't get washed every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh they're so cute together! it's always an adjustment bringing a new baby home... I know those days of not even getting a shower in! but you're right being a mommy isn't about being perfect :) new follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet is it that your son tries to help baby feed by tugging at your shirt. That is really really cute.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)