Saturday, September 22, 2012

button swap...?


I still just offer button swaps.
Anyone want to swap for October? 

You don't have to have a certain amount of
followers.

I am looking into paid sponsorship in the future 
but am terrified. So this may be the last few months 
of only swaps available.

I have never paid or charged for ad space.
any advice on how to start?

--My button still says "Me and My Boys"--
So I wont do switches tell October when I have a new one. 

If you are interested 
E-Mail me.

ashleywhetman@hotamil.com 

4 comments:

  1. I am emailing you right now :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to swap... but I don't have a button!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to swap buttons.

    I also have a shabby apple giveaway going on over at my blog and would love for you to enter

    Dreams Do Come True

    http://happilyeverafter-tiffany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)