Wednesday, August 1, 2012

PINS for WEDNESDAY

 1: source 2: source 3: source

Pretty sure this sign was made for me...FREAK out and CALL mom..
My mother can calm me down no matter what the situation is.

 4: source 5: source 6: source

Being rather large with child I found #5 extremely hilarious.

 7: source 8: source 9: source 10: source 11: source

In the process of attempting my own version of #8
also 10 and 11 WILL be going in the kids room!
LOVE THEM

source

Jayson and I are watching all the Big Bang series on Netflix
 and are hooked
When I saw this it blew my mind! 

source

My baby sister pinned this one, and I laughed so hard..
Hope you did too!


linkin with the Vintage Apple
for

8 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH that Dexters vs. Big Bang theory!!! love it :D Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you next week!

    Rachel
    Wonderful Wednesday Co-Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love them! Big Bang is awesome. Those heart earrings are so pretty, I love the color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! I really love the little cooler one...it made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. freak out and call mom-love that.

    come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com, happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving #5 as well. I'm prego with a little girl too. Congrats
    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha #5 made me laugh! Great blog congrats on soon having a second baby! Found you on the blog hop. Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi found you from the wonderful wed link party and i love the dexter/big bang pin so funny!! and congrats on your baby girl, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want those apple slices SO badly.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)