Thursday, July 26, 2012

Little reminders



A few days ago I needed to run to the store. I called my sister in law to see if I could drop Ty off for an hour while I went. 
She of course said yes, so we were on our way. 

When I got there I brought him inside, played for a few minutes then headed out. 
I was gone about an hour when I came to pick him up..

I walked in and I could see Ty playing upstairs with some toys. 
He saw me immediately....
He got a Christmas morning look on his face
and RAN with his arms out straight towards me
 smiling from ear to ear. 
I dropped to my knees so my little man could give me a hug. 
He held on so tight and said "mama". 

Moments like these remind me how blessed I am to have 
a beautiful healthy little boy.

The image of him running toward me will always 
be one I remember! 

LOVE you TY!

 <bits of splendor monday

5 comments:

  1. Aw what a sweetie and a sweet moment to remember!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tender! Being a mom is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...what a sweet moment. I love how you described it "like Christmas morning"
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO sweet!! What a lucky momma you are. He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so sweet!!! i love that "christmas morning" look, too! one of the best parts about being a mommy. :) thanks so much for following my blog! i appreciate it! blessings, lora

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)